Disclaimer and legal matters
- All items and subjects covered on this site are for illustrative purposes only.
- This site is certainly not a ‘how-to’ guide for the repairs covered, it’s only advice and me sharing my experience.
- This site is not a repair manual for any item or subject covered.
- All opinions are my own.
- I don’t endorse any particular procedure or product (unless you’d be a fool not to).
- Any reference to people on this site has been made with their knowledge.
- All blog photos are my own or have been used with the owner’s permission, except for the splash banner on the front page. The splash page features generic product photography. If you own a photo on this and would like it removed, please let me know by using the ‘contact us’ link on the menu.
- The website owner cannot be held responsible for actions taken by others using advice on this website. After all, it is just advice.
- GDPR: No personal details are held on this website. If you’ve signed up for alerts and wish to opt out, you’re free to do so. Any problems, please use the ‘contact us’ link on the menu. Simple as that.
- Items that are left for repair at Fix It Workshop, are repaired in good faith and tested appropriately before they leave. All reasonable precautions are taken to ensure the safe operation of those items. Once the item has been handed back to the owner, Fix It Workshop is no longer responsible.
Phew! Now that’s out-of-the-way, go and have a nice cup of tea.