Disclaimer and legal matters
- All items and subjects covered on this site are for illustrative purposes only.
- This site is certainly not a ‘how-to’ guide for the repairs covered, it’s only advice and me sharing my experience.
- I encourage you to attempt your own repairs! Please Please Please! However, if you injure yourself mimicking anything that I’ve described, I cannot be held responsible.
- This site is not a repair manual for any item or subject covered although I do share my experience in the hope that it will help you.
- All opinions are my own.
- I don’t endorse any particular procedure or product, but I do call-out what I believe to be good business or ethical behaviours from manufacturers, from time-to-time.
- I’m independent of any company. It’s just me.
- Any reference to people on this site has been made with their knowledge. If you think I’ve made an omission or have not recorded something accurately, please contact me.
- All blog photos are my own or have been used with the owner’s permission, except for the splash banner on the front page. The splash page features generic product photography. If you own a photo on this and would like it removed, please let me know by using the ‘contact us’ link on the menu.
- The website owner cannot be held responsible for actions taken by others using advice on this website. After all, it is just advice.
- GDPR: No personal details are held on this website. If you’ve signed up for alerts and wish to opt out, you’re free to do so. Any problems, please use the ‘contact us’ link on the menu. Simple as that.
- Items that are left for repair at Fix It Workshop, are repaired in good faith and tested appropriately before they leave. All reasonable precautions are taken to ensure the safe operation of those items. Once the item has been handed back to the owner, Fix It Workshop is no longer responsible.
Phew! Now that’s out-of-the-way, go and have a nice cup of tea.